North Hills is a subdivision in La Habra, California. La Habra is a city in the northwestern corner of Orange County, California. In the 2010 census, the city had a population of 60,239. Its related city, La Habra Heights is located to the north of La Habra, and is in Los Angeles County.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.4 square miles, 99.92% of it land and 0.08% of it water.
It is bordered by La Habra Heights on the north, Brea on the east, Fullerton on the south, La Mirada and East La Mirada on the west, Whittier on the northwest and Buena Park on the southwest.
The first La Habra Post Office was established in 1898 in a corner of Coy's Store at Central (now La Habra Boulevard) and Euclid Street.
The City was incorporated under general law on January 20, 1925 with a population of 3,000. The Police Force was organized in 1926 and employed a Chief, Traffic Officer and Patrolman. By 1928, the City bore the distinction of being the largest avocado center in Southern California. In 1930 the first Fire Department building was constructed followed by the original City Hall in 1935. By 1950 the population reached nearly 5,000. The Civic Center took shape when the existing County Library was dedicated in 1966, followed by the present Administration Building in 1969.
Percentage change from latest quarter vs same time period previous year
Data compiled using 4th quarter 2020 data vs. same period from 2019